Upcoming projects in Boarding Today
As a photo documentarist and a defender of real corporate social responsibility, Koen Blanquart plans projects to collect data or to take eco-ambassadors to locations where they can see the impact of their programs.
Yes, you are right, Africa has been ignored pretty much over the past years. This year, that should change with a visit to the Digital Nomads in Morocco and a visit to Nairobi, Kenya.
Eastern Europe and the Balkan
A trip, mostly traveling by train through Europe, bringing me in:
- Prague – Czech Republic
- Bratislava – Slovakia
- Budapest – Hungary
- Ljubljana – Slovenia
- Zagreb – Croatia
- Sarajevo – Bosnia
- Belgrade – Serbia
- Pristina – Kosovo
- Podgorica – Montenegro
- Tirana – Albania
- Skopje – Macedonia
- Thessaloniki – Greece
- Sofia – Bulgaria
- Istanbul – Turkey
- Alpullu – Turkey
- Dimitrovgrad – Bulgaria
- Gorna Orjahovica – Bulgaria
- Bucharest – Bulgaria
- Chisinau – Moldova
- Odessa – Ukraine
- Kiev – Ukraine
- Minsk – Belarus
- Vilnius – Lithuania
- Daugavpils – Latvia
- Riga – Latvia
- Tallin – Estonia
- Helsinki – Finland
- Stockholm – Sweden
- Oslo – Norway
Whenever we go somewhere, we, of course, enjoy what goes on. But our documentary, where we look at eth changes in society through the eyes of digital nomads is a non-stop effort. So whenever and wherever we go, there will always be a part of the time spent in the understanding of location independent dynamics.
Past Projects of Boarding Today:
- The Train travel alongside the Trans Siberian Railway There is now a series of the articles describing our journey from London to Beijing.
- From Brussels to Beijing with Delaware Consulting
- By train in South East Asia, visiting Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore. Another journey in te same series took me on the Reunification Railway in Vietnam.
- The first Book of Koen Blanquart: “Boarding Today for Antarctica,” August 2016.
- Diving in Costa Rica that later evolved into becoming a divemaster and then obtaining my dive instructor certificate
- 5-country discovery in South America, 2015
- Walking with Grizzlies, Alaska, 2014, there’s also a small portfolio of images of grizzly bears page
- On the ice with the Harp Seals, 2015
- Bold Eagles gathering, Alaska, 2014
- New Zealand trek, 2011
Koen Blanquart is a startup veteran whose mission is to help companies tap into the soul of corporate social responsibility. Through artistic projects around the world, such as photo and video documentaries, he helps companies highlight their CSR efforts and proactively show how their actions support their values. Whether he’s photographing grizzly bears in remote Alaska, riding on the trans-Siberian railway, or crewing a small sailboat in Antarctica, he brings an eco-sensibility to his work, lives rough and captures pristine footage for clients’ projects. If you like to stay updated, there is the newsletter and facebook page. We operate independently, in the creation of this blog, our documentaries and books, and in our eco-ventures. Small donations, even a $1, can make the difference! Click here to see how you can make the difference.