New Zealand – here we come
- New Zealand – here we come
- New Zealand 1: Auckland
- Bay of Islands, New Zealand
- Fawlty Towers in New Zealand
- Life is good in New Zealand
- Fairy Tales in New Zealand
- Mordor, Tongariro – New Zealand
- Lights in New Plymouth, New Zealand
- Hiking another great mountain in New Zealand
- Food for Belgians in New Zealand
- Whales in New Zealand
- Abel Tasman National Park, New Zealand
- New Zealand, West, too fast
- these shoes are made for walking (New Zealand 15)
- Tourists in New Zealand!
- Close Encounters in New Zealand
- The Itinerary of a 4 week New Zealand trip
- Happy Feet, New Zealand
- Turquoise Lake, New Zealand
- The end of our New Zealand trip
Some of you have heard of our plans to take a long break next year. All arrangements have now been made, we are so ready to leave on our long awaited trip to New Zealand in a couple of months.
We leave Belgium at the end of this year and will be back in early February. We have found enough friends and family that loved to stay a couple of days in our house, so our animals will survive our absence.
Our jobs have been informed, and a plan has been brought in place so we, being indispensable persons, can be missed for more than a month. I just will have to make sure not to start any new ventures now, that would jeopardize our plans. Thinking about it, I have never been so long away from the job, ever.
First, we will take some time on the North Island and visit Auckland, the Bay of Islands, Waitomo, Rotorua, Mount Tarawera, Tongariro National Park, Mt. Egmont NP and Wellington, where we take the ferry and head for the South Island.
|Auckland||Bay of Islands||Waitomo||Rotorua||Tongariro National Park|
There, we hope to see Picton, Blenheim, Abel Tasman National Park, Hokitika, Fox Glacier, Franz Josef Glacier, Queenstown, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park, Doubtful Sound, Dunedin, Lake Tekapo, Moeraki Boulders, and Christchurch. The latter will depend on the situation, that has changed since we confirmed our bookings, now that it has recently been struck by the earthquake.
|Tasman NP||Franz Josef Glacier||Doubtful Sound||Moeraki Boulder||Christchurch|
Co-blogger and feeds, …
my wife Vicky will be blogging as well, you can follow us here:Boarding Today – New Zealand Articles, or subscribe to the RSS-feed for the posts related to our New Zealand trip.
3 – 2 – 1
At the time of writing, we are 3 months, 2 weeks and 1 day away from the start of this adventure…